Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Throwback to Fall

Hi guys! Hannah here from The Braided Bandit and man, has it been forever!  I actually haven't swapped a piece of cute clothing with the other gals in quite some time, but I was just going through my iPhoto archives to clear some space on my slow-as-molasses laptop when I stumbled upon this forgotten shoot from this fall.  So without further adieu, here's how I styled a fun polka dot number I borrowed from Elana!
Outfit Details:
Dress - Borrowed from Elana
Blouse - c/o Persunmall
Shoes - h&m
Purse - Vintage

And here's the awesome queen of polka-dots herself, Elana, looking cute as ever in her dress! You can see her full post here.


Anyway, thanks for sticking with us flock together gals even when the posting has been a bit slow around here.  We're definitely still around and will hopefully have more fun swaps and style remixes for you in the near future.  Feel free to stop by my personal blog to say hello, and you can also stop by my vintage shop where I am having a HUGE $10 sale and markdowns on the whole store, wahoo!  Hope you guys are staying warm and cozy!
xo Hannah

3 comments:

  1. The dress matched the awesome foliage you got there and the bowtie is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this retro dress! you are so cute!

    Annddd so happy to have stumbled across your blog! it is so very cute!

    xo, Kendall + Kelsey || The Radiant Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this dress! Those colors look amazing with the Fall leaves.
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...