Thursday, June 27, 2013

Blushing

 photo flock1_zpsd81b1588.jpg
Hey There it's Jenna from Smitten!! I am blogging over here styling this absolutely gorgeous skirt I got to borrow from Jen. I absolutely could not resist the blush colour and the fact that it has pockets. I must apologize for the wrinkles,  I had ironed it the night before I was taking these photos but alas! They appeared again!
I actually wore this skirt a few times, I couldn't help but pair it with white, black or grey everytime. There's just something about those colour combinations that I just cannot resist!! I love the way it looked with this low back striped bodysuit I picked up from a local boutique.
xJennaD
 photo flock2_zpsf2618f86.jpg photo flock4_zpsafaefadd.jpg  photo flock5_zps3382ea95.jpg photo flock_zpsdbcc1e89.jpg
Outfit: Belt-Gap, Bodysuit-Bamboo Ballroom, Skirt-Swapped, Ring-Tobi.com, Bracelets-Gift, simons
Check out how the amazing and adorable Jen styled it here
 photo pink_zps5468b0be.jpg

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty skirt, I love how its kind of pink and kind of a neutral at the same time! You gals both look too cute wearing it with black & white on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the color of this skirt, such a classic and love how you both went w/ the black and white theme here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute and a bit like a Parisian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you styled it really well. I always defer to a striped top and whatever bottom, so this is just more inspiration for me. And, oh my, I wish I had Jenna's hair or could wear my hair like hers! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...